"It take a courage to act, and it took whole heartache when I said this. I ♥ you, but I have to leave you. You'll be much better off without me. Just know that, somewhere, somehow and whenever you are, I always have and always will ♥-ing you......again and again and again all over again... no matter what I do to deny it...."
Finally I have the courage to make this clear for both of us. Before it killing us both, perhaps it is the best choice I have for us. Perhaps this is what you need as well... take it and keep it while we still can hold on to our sweetest memories...
If I could change anything, that would be my heart for you. I wish you would know how much I falls for you. To deny it anymore, I could not promise you. I know you wouldn't be able to feel the same toward me, but neither do I can't lie about how much I love you since the first time I met you.
No comments:
Post a Comment