Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy 2011... yey yey

Finally, life is more pleasant when you are taken......

In the beginning of 2011, fresh start for everything. I found love, life and being where I really expects myself to be.

My lovely baby is finally mine.... and only mine.... gosh, this feel so good.

2010 is history. Even it ends with a shocking worry that maybe something I don't need at the moment, but life is always about balances. Once you get what you want, you have to put another at rest. Not KIV it, but being capable to let go of the past. However, its all ok for me. I have what I need to survive. What's lost is lost, what's past is past.

Naive as it sound, but everybody need love. That's what matter most. Regardless how hard life will be, and how much it will challenge you facing the day to come. Still deep down you feel happy as long you know you are not alone.

At least that is how I feel about 2011. The change finally favoring me in the end. If this life has become shorten, I would not regret it. I felt it right on time.

The date of 1/1/11 (1111) is the number I would remember always.
(It will be the day you and me)

The 2/1/11 is an additional assurance that I am officially happy.
(The day you said something so beautiful)

The 4/1/11 is another day of loving moment.
(The day you make up for the whole year of 2010 that I thought I have lost, You make me remember and feel blessed that you feel the same way)

From now on, living life the fullest is just the beginning.... because I love you.....

2011 is the year of success, love, happiness, fun and forward......

No comments:

Post a Comment