It has been sometimes I have not feel so well treated by anyone. It is has been a while that I couldn't remember when was the last time I felt so special the way I feel yesterday.
A very new friend that I know for less than 5 hours, name Malik. Such wonderful, such a decent, educated and well manner young man.
We started our conversation about doing homework. Then it went on and on. We decided to meet each other.
From the first impression, this maybe act of desperation, but it wasn't. I called it destiny.
I'm glad to know him, and I will never forget the day as it is also marked as 9/11.
Malik will travel to UK on Tuesday 14/9/2010... I will definitely miss him.
p/s: I guess it is inappropriate for me to add his photo here... let it be in just my mind...
No comments:
Post a Comment