Thursday, September 2, 2010

Dave: Long Lost Friend (D.T)

A great day start with a great chat with long lost friend, Dave...... I miss you so much...

The last time we chat was in 2007. His mother was just passed away back then. Just in few months later, his father followed. Dave is a strong and fun boy.

I regretted the day I spoils the whole thing between Dave and me. I became crazy and thing changed forever. But now I realised it was all my fault. I couldn't forgive myself for what is done in the past. But Dave said, its OK. I didn't hurt him. He is doing OK and cheerful as he used to. At the moment he said that, I wish I can just lean over the cyber space and kiss him. So much I would want to hug him.

Even though we never meet in person, but we are close. Dave was my first real cyber friend. He still remember all of our memories up to today. That make we are even real. It is like :fairytale: song by Alexander Rybak. What happened back then was real. Now that I found him again, I will make it up and correct my mistake in the previous years. The lesson that I learned give me strength today. I understood better and appreciate every moment because life is too short. Dave is the person who know it best, he lost both parent at such young age of 21 years old. He is now 24 years old. He still have his brother Larry and a dog living with him. Being the eldest, he is such a wonderful and loving brother. He have to take care of the house, his brother and himself. I really admire his courage.

Today, we had a great chat. After a very long years being silent, Dave finally answer to my message in MSN. We had our chat just the way we used to have in previous years. Dave have not change a single bit. He even grew wiser and even more sensible than ever. That is the quality that I like in him. The beauty that hard to find elsewhere, a precious gem.....one in a million mans.

Dave is a talented musician, sing very well, at the same time he work in Disney and finishing his grad study in Boston Music School. He used to send me his song and music in those days. His song will be my bedtime story every-night when I was working in Maldives. My friends couldn't believe it is his. But I know Dave will always be successful and he will find his dream one day. Pray the best for Dave, may God bless with all the luck in this world for him to go through this challenging moment. In such young age, Dave showed more integrity than any others. It is rare to find, I'm lucky to know such great person in this world.

I am very happy today, so happy that I couldn't stop thinking how much I miss Dave. So glad I found my long lost friend Dave, I love you Dave.

No comments:

Post a Comment