It has been a very boring month, didn't write in here because there is nothing to tell much about.
The usual activity is going out for shisha and then come back at 4am in the morning. I wish there will be more to do instead of waiting and waiting. It just like sitting around without purpose but get paid is so lousy feeling.
But for once in Libya history, Tripoli become more exciting than ever. They open up a new park along the corniche. It will be the new hang out place. Hopefully fun, hopefully life is more bearable. It should be better than now...
As life get so boring, I had nothing much to tell. But to leave this blog empty for bit longer will make it awkward. So I have to write something even though it is boring to read. Just pardon me for this journal ok.
Perhaps I should write again when thing are getting more interesting than now.
P/S: I felt more patriotic today compared to yesterday. Today is actually Libya Revolution Day. Yesterday was Malaysia Independent Day. Hopefully one day we Malaysian will celebrate our Revolution day and Independent day. We definitely need it.
Ok enough of talking about political issue. The topic will make me mumble nonstop even though it is voids.
Got to go now. See you all (who ever read this blog) next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment