This life is full of surprise. Sometimes it is unpleasant to wait for all the surprise to come on our way. No choice, but life must go on.
I'm pretty well prepared this time round. Whatever comes, I must stand still and face it to the end. It is biggest challenge so far. To stay put and wait for unknown. This is bigger than any responsibilities I have before. Whether it is positive or negative, I will have to stand still. Sets my foundation strong. There might be storm coming on the way, or there maybe a bright shining star lighting the way.
I have been waiting for the right moment almost the 3rd month now. What to loose, perhaps it is just another life experiences that is new for me. Nothing comes easy if we never know how to deal with our 1st failure. The best thing is not to fail, but that doesn't give us best lesson in life.
I have gone through so many obstacles in life, yet it is not enough. The more it come, the better person I becoming. More it challenge, more exciting experiences to tell. Sometimes it almost break me, but I am not broken, yet it make me stronger and wiser every time. To wish for the hardest moment, I will not do, but if it come then I have to face it.... sound scary enough but that is life. never run away from problem because it will just make us live in denial. But some people, they do prefer to deny rather than face reality. I can't understand them. But that is their choice to make.
To talk about what is next in life, I probably lacking of experience to tell. But for those who willing to share some knowledge, you are most welcome to debate it. Whether I will listen or counter with argument is another question. It is plain and simple, if I found it is solid points then there shall no argument and otherwise. I am open for any advice or direction. As an elder ever told me, always listen to others proposal and evaluate it. You will get a better solution if you may find way to implement those combination ideas.
Just two days ago, an ex-best friend (at least that is what I thought of him now), request friend approval in my facebook (previously removed me from his list). I keep on wonder what is he doing? But I knew it all along, he is up to something. There is one thing that come up in my mind, that he want to show off something to me. I took quite few hours to think of either to accept or refuse. Finally I accepted because I am ready to put aside my pride and at least trying to save what is left for our friendship. Once I able to view his status, it is obviously I am right. He proudly shout in his facebook status about something that he is expecting very soon.. but I am not quite sure of what it is. Well, in my mind, it is none of my concern anymore. I still feel the anger and heat burning inside of me. I realised that I am still angry of being treated as a 2nd class choice of friend while I treated him as my first class friend. Whatever he is up to, I shall not be affected. I had it enough already. I am not a hypocrite and I shall not be hypocrite simply because he can't accept his wrong and prefer to push blame on others. Well sounds like I do the same. Perhaps I should not say so much, otherwise I will be just the same. Therefore, the conclusion is "see and do nothing", react no more to his games.
What is next in life is always surprising, but sometimes experiences do let us predict and understand how things work in this world. With knowledge of previous failure, we shall know how to avoid the next challenge or obstacle in front.
No comments:
Post a Comment