For every single moment after the fight with you, I wondering why it should happen in the first place. Why it have to be a fight when it comes about you and me? Why can't we be just like other friends.? Why it must be so sensitive in every way? Why it so special?
Then I ponder along the night, not regretting the message I sent you during the day. I come to my sense that is because deep down we do care for each other more than anyone else would care of each other.
The sad part I concluded that I never want to interrupt in your relationship. I do not want to be the reason to cause you pain and misery. I am tired fighting with you all the time. I hate to loose all the love that I have for you, but it all making sense that I have to preceding this issue.
We probably too close to be able to communicate entirely true to each other, or it is just another way that we both want to get rid of our beautiful moment in the past. Yet we can't just throw that away, and yet we can't live in this fantasy dream land.
Instead, I know how it feel heart broken. I do not wish more of this pain.
Last night, I thought of you and me. So much that I would want to tell you. But I don't know how. It seems came out wrong when I speak out each time.
But I really wish that your lover would take good care of you. I hope that he will be there with you in every moment you need him. I hope he will be your best friend to listen to your heart and pain. I wish that I the one to be there for you, but I can't now. I can't face all this fight every time I try to share with you my point of view.
I just do not know what else that could be done to let you understand my heart and love for you. It seems you will always mistaken it with some other kind of love. I am sorry, probably it is my fault to lead you feeling at such. But probably it is partly because you are too young to understand the real meaning of friendship and love relationship.
I wish you well, I wish you happy and I always wish for your success in life. I did tried to get away from you before, but this time maybe I would try for the last time.
No comments:
Post a Comment