So much fun of looking back in the past few months.
Life have been so much better than it was. Fills with colorful hurdle and bumpy path.
I recalls the beauty of having feeling the lovely emotions and put them into this blog. When I read them again, its like reading my favorite books of life. I never imagine that I would say this, but its rock. I never know that I would love my own notes of publication. Sorry guys (or gals), I just can't be more creative other than appreciate my own accomplishment.
As I am feeling numb these day, I preparing my soul to be strong enough to face whatever that comes ahead of me. I guess I am ready, just don't know how much it will impact my life.
For the one that I care more than any others, I hope it will not changed as much it may seems at this point of time. Despite all the conflict we faced, and the dilemma along the way of our relationship, I hope that we are still true to our friendship. I am no longer jealous of your lover. He may rest his mind now. I am well prepare to accept the fact and let you go. Move on with your life as I should too. No matter how, I still would love to have you around and be as we was. Be close and talk about the thing we do not talk to anyone else. Not even with our best best friend. Maybe just slightly less perhaps, because we focus more on our daily life.
Well, I do wish you will be gaining my trust again. Just matter of time maybe. I can't promise, but if you are true about what you said yesterday, perhaps I will be able to ignore all the lies. I need you to be true to me no matter good or bad. We are no longer ordinary friend, yet we are much more than a lover, only slightly less than a sibling.
Perhaps, we shall refresh our memories to what we have promise each other before. We have to focus on what we want from each other. Just to know that we get over this hard time and move on to the next stage of friendship.
I am not much of expecting things that is out of my league, but there maybe something is waiting in front of me. I just don't see it yet. So keep finger cross. You may think that I should not do it, but I do want to explore and see where it will bring.
Maybe the love I shared with you will not be the same as I will have for that new person (R). Well, it is very common. Nothing to compare about you or (R). You are always the special one. Proven when I can't even think of any possible method to get rid of you from this head. But it will different with that new (R). I hope so and I would appreciate if you could be happy for me.
Wish me luck, now I already have my new song to hold on to. Its more motivating rather than making my eyes swelling tears. I have been stayed up all night watching TV and writing two journal on this blog. Well, kinda something I should do more I guess. To record down the history we had together. Will be good to read it again to remind us of our mistake and improve.
I guess, our song are never really meant for us. We have to hold on to another theme song and since you are now happily with your lover, I will cherish your happiness and bless you both.
But, if one day that we are happens to realised that our story is actually a fairytale. Please do not hesitate no more. We have had it enough hesitation in the past.
No comments:
Post a Comment