Monday, August 9, 2010

What if tomorrow is my last

If tomorrow I know that I will not be here....

I will tell all that I am happy for having the love of world.
To be the beauty that will never fade in time, as I would want the world to remember me.
At least to some people, I am part of their life.

When I am gone, they would remember me every time they feel the breeze.
As I always touch their heart with warm smile and soft hand that hold them every time they need me.

I would love it every time they see the sunrise, they would thought of my cheerful life.
I would be smiling in my grave that they do look at the moon every chances they have, just to remember how do I shine parts of their life.

If I knew that tomorrow will not come, I would want you all to know that I love you.
I need the forgiveness that I probably didn't had the opportunity to say good bye.
I need you to remember me as I were alive.
I wish the spirit will live and free just the air will be.

Just know this, I will be always knowing that you will be happy in life.
If you feeling down or sad, Please remember the chat or small talks that we used to have.

If tomorrow never comes, I will be leaving with peaceful heart and smile when time is near.
It will be bless to be beautiful and shine in your memories of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment