As always, life is full of irony.
Just the way I will write on this blog... just exact as http://my6thblog.wordpress.com (blog friend and actual close friend) would say if he read this.
What a typical Jerry, here again to write on some people would say bore. Well, I got nothing much to tell. Today it will be about the irony of living this live that we couldn't let go.
Two things actually happened to me for the past week. I was really cheerful about the feeling and news that I heard. But.... oh no, should not say but again. I would write it as the irony of being quite happy and couldn't see what is coming.
First, I was blinded by the trusting relationship. It is the fool in me just simply trusting the one that I care so much and allowed the lies. Well it is enough said in the previous journal. I should not repeating same story again and again.
Yet, was just few days ago. So many ironies “matter” that I encounter all within one week time. It’s all about the people that I care. At first it was something good to know about after a long time didn't calls home. I didn't see it coming as well. I didn't see it will hit me back with all that trusting "subjects".
At least the question was not about whose right or wrong. Just it is such an irony that this life is always encountered with such dilemma. Wish sometimes I could run away from it.
So, today I tried to remedies all the misunderstanding. Partly because I think it is worth to safe, and probably it is worth to give another try out. A chance. Another manipulations of emotion. Hoping the best out of it.
This journal will not sound much as a story line. I would rather note it as another day that I feel numb and emotionless. Unsure of what this emotion will brings me, I decided to wait and see the positive side.
And so, I decided to move on. Even yesterday it was such irony. There is nothing that is not irony about life. It is what we say it is and its just we make or want to think of the life experiences. Therefore, as best that I would always teach myself to be a positive thinker, I would say that is another jokes and laugh in one day.
Each day have it own unique of history, it never failed me to know what is next. You can plan every single nice single detail you would want for you beautiful year. Oh, probably more realistic to say, a beautiful week. Well, it usual turned out fine in the end no matter what happened in that week. Whether good or bad, we sane people will say that is part and puzzle of this life. Well, that phrase is exactly what we need whenever we feel numb, emotionless, and sad or down.
Oh gosh, this journal starts to become my new channel for self motivation. Well, forgive me reader, I couldn't help it. I write every single word that pops up in mind. Only more like speak it out by type it in here.
Since the topic is an "Irony"... then I should tell about another story that excites me. It is nothing special, but something as simple as a friendly nice sweet words in SMS from an acquaintance (most probably someone you liking), would cheer your hush day. Well it did cheer me up yesterday. It doesn't need to be something absolute, but what you think is what makes you happy. Keep on the positive Aura, and we will found bliss along the way.
Of course I am not talking about hallucination, just about keeping the "dreaming" to the state where it feeds your soul with happiness.
There you all read already about it. It is not always about keeping things real or solid to make yourself feel better. It is always a choice to make, either to be happy or sad. Well, of all choices, I will want to have more happiness in life. Can’t deny it as well, sometimes I do need to feed my soul with a little sadness, just to be sure that I am really alive. Not just living the live or "live dreaming".
p/s: The SMS said: " People laugh people cry, some give up some still try, some forget you but never will I" Thanks Rofa
No comments:
Post a Comment