On this day, I marked it as the day I decided not to dwell in the history of Pain.
Whatever happened before this I forgive you. May you have the peace to conducting your Ramadhan with joy and blessed.
Today, a friendship is safe. If it were just another stranger, perhaps I've forgotten about you my friend. Somehow, you are dear to me and I really missed you since the tragic lies (last 4th Aug, date of revelation).
I read about all the storyline that I've put in here. Its all remind me how much I missed you and how we used to be so happy to have each other around.
Today, you have come to the right sense of mind and answered me just the exact question. I made my mind yesterday. Shall you answered it differently, perhaps today is also a history for us. I am glad that on this first day of Ramadhan in the year of 2010, we get each other back.
Nothing more that I need to know other than just to hear you said that you have lost when we were apart. Me too, I felt the hollowness but I had to my friend. Otherwise our friendship will be meaningless. Believe me, we will learn together and we will be able to understand each other more in the future.
Ramadhan Al Mubaraq ya habibi. Salam ya alik'. Promised that we will never lie to each other, not even a white lie.
ramdhan kareem to u too!!!
ReplyDeletehow i wish i can taste ur cookings for iftar...
huhuhuuhu...
Thanks uols...
ReplyDeleteI have not cook for very long time now....
It will be pleasure if we found a day to do so.