This photo was taken on a drive around in Al Marj.
I was with a Bangladeshi and Pinoy Engineer driving around Al Marj area during friday off. We was driving to the farm estate in Al Marj. We was enjoying the green field and the blossom Almond Tree.
Didn't manage to take many photo tho, but hoping to visit another farm next Friday's off. Or maybe hoping for a snow in Al Bayda soon. The weather here is too cold and wet. It rain quite frequent this month. Probably its about time snow period in Al Bayda.
Ok, back to this photo, we only manage to stopped at road side and took this photo before we set off for Benghazi drive...
This Friday bit tired becos we travel at 3pm and reach home at 12.15am the next morning. I was driving. It was awesome day trip because I experienced the crazy driving in Benghazi town.
Anyway, it was fun and tiring friday off.


No comments:
Post a Comment