Sunday, May 23, 2010

FB 2010: I wish I could undone this hurt

22/05/2010 at 11:33pm |

Just like Christina Aguilera's song said... I wish I could take this pain away.. I wish I already have knew what I know today... I would hold you in my arm and wishing the pain to go away...

There is nothing I will not do to hear you voice again, to see your smile, to hold your hand...

I am sorry for causing you such pain. I know it is me; somehow I have caused you all those troubles and pains.

Please believe me that you are not alone; there is nothing I wish more, other than to know that you are happy and having good life.

I am sorry for blaming you for things that I caused upon myself. I wish that time could be turn back and see your smiles instead of this sadness...

How much I wish I could freeze time and take away all the sadness that have caused you pain. I wish I could pause it all and replace all the hurtful moment with cheerful moment…If I could colour your life with all that happiness, I will do. I wish I could.... please forgive me.

Regardless if it will take all my happiness, no matter how much hurt it will caused me, I will rather the pain is suffer by me instead of making you hurt. There are no words to tales how much I care, how much it kills me to see you walk away and not looking back yesterday. I wish you would turn back and smiles.

Probably by saying it, it only is just words, but if I could let you see inside me, I would show it how much I couldn't bear the tears drop from your eyes. How much I wish I could pamper you while you are down, how much I wish I can be there when you need someone… how much I wish I could fill in the emptiness when you are alone, how much I wish I could be the one that make you smile and happy always… I wish for many things that I want for you, but I don’t know how to give it.

Every time, it killing me inside to see you down… every minute I wish to know how you doing… I wish you are doing well… I wish you are happy and never hurts.. it sound crazy, but that is how crazy I am when its concerning you…

Among all, above all, please know that you are always in my heart… and when you feel lonely, or sad or hurts, just be strong and I want you to know that I will be always there in your heart no matter it have take another galaxy to reach you.

Please forgive me for what I have caused you…. Please know that you are not alone…. Because I am willing to let go of my own happiness if it could be exchanges for your happiness….

Please say something….

No comments:

Post a Comment