Perhaps smile is not always true..
Perhaps when you tell me to be on your side is not always true...
Perhaps those words are not always true..
Perhaps your smiles was meant for laugthing...
Perhaps it was just to feel comfort in your heart..
Perhaps you would think that the others will not know what is intended..
Perhaps the smile is to avoid everything...
Smile,
When I smile, I try the most honest smile I can give...
When I smile, I did not expect you to return anything...
When I smile, I do want to make you cheer up...
When i smile, It is really meant for you...
However, why?
Why did smiles always comes with lies...
Why does smile must be attended with hideous intention..
why must you violate the beauty of smile.?
Why must you reply a smile with a hidden betrayal...?
When I smile,
Usually, it is an affection of happiness..
Usually, it is refelcting how much I care..
Usually, its really to show you how much I love...
Usually, it is an honest smiles...
But I can't lie...
The lie that I avoid all this times keep on nagging my life...
Usually smile that I see always meant for something else...
I do not see that true smile most of the time...why?
Do I not deserve a real smile..?
Do I not capable of giving smile...?
Should I just ignore to smile..?
Should I smile while I can?
It seems like smilling is no longer make any different in the meaningful relationship..
Seems like smilling is just another hypocracy...
Seems like smilling is just another sheild to hide a bleeding heart..
Seems like smilling is no longer valid...
what should I do with smiles?
Perhaps when you tell me to be on your side is not always true...
Perhaps those words are not always true..
Perhaps your smiles was meant for laugthing...
Perhaps it was just to feel comfort in your heart..
Perhaps you would think that the others will not know what is intended..
Perhaps the smile is to avoid everything...
Smile,
When I smile, I try the most honest smile I can give...
When I smile, I did not expect you to return anything...
When I smile, I do want to make you cheer up...
When i smile, It is really meant for you...
However, why?
Why did smiles always comes with lies...
Why does smile must be attended with hideous intention..
why must you violate the beauty of smile.?
Why must you reply a smile with a hidden betrayal...?
When I smile,
Usually, it is an affection of happiness..
Usually, it is refelcting how much I care..
Usually, its really to show you how much I love...
Usually, it is an honest smiles...
But I can't lie...
The lie that I avoid all this times keep on nagging my life...
Usually smile that I see always meant for something else...
I do not see that true smile most of the time...why?
Do I not deserve a real smile..?
Do I not capable of giving smile...?
Should I just ignore to smile..?
Should I smile while I can?
It seems like smilling is no longer make any different in the meaningful relationship..
Seems like smilling is just another hypocracy...
Seems like smilling is just another sheild to hide a bleeding heart..
Seems like smilling is no longer valid...
what should I do with smiles?


No comments:
Post a Comment