Sunday, May 23, 2010

My Angel, don't leave me behind.

After two solid days now since Friday evening 21st May 2010, it is time to stand on the ground and accept the reality that I am finally entirely rejected and abandon with hollow empty heart.

However, I couldn’t understand why such excuses are still valid in this modern day. I am no longer a child, yet I am not senile enough to understand the fact.

It is outrageous, yet it is so disappointed with the excuses you give. I couldn’t believe this is really happen, especially at this crucial moment toward the line where I am still unsure of my own existences in Libya. But, how could you straight away jump into conclusion and believe that I am for sure will leave this place and not going to stay? Have you no faith at all that I probably will still be around and be with you?

I am working hard yet very hard to ensure my survivals in Libya. I even willing to let go of everything I have just to know you have the optimistic mind and believe that I will stay longer.

I know nothing will last forever on earth. But at least I have faith that my love is not just a word. At least I know now, what you have said to me before is nothing more than just “words”. How could you…? How could you…?

Even if I am leaving very very soon, but that doesn’t mean that you have to leave me without saying farewell, without seeing my face, without allow me to have that last smiles.

I am very much heartbroken when you leave me alone in the crowd, but how could you leave me in this swollen seas of drunken love?

You said you will never break my heart. You will not hurt me. You could not forget about me. But yet, you already did. You have forgotten me even while I am still here. While I need you the most, you abandon me..?

I know we are not lover, we are not brother, we are nothing related in blood. But what I had for the past months was really the happiest moment in my life. Thank you for giving me that happy moment, I will never forget. Not even my closest brother will able to cure this wounded scar.

Regardless all the fight we had, all the sadness we faced. We used to get over it without a single question. But why you couldn’t accept the fact that I need you to say farewell and to give me the smile that I always missed?

You are not a lover, you are not a brother, you are not a friend… but you are my angel.

I tried to hold my tear while I write this, but thousand tears will not replace this sadness that sting right through the vein of my broken heart. With this small note that I am capable of writing, I hope you will find peace in your heart.

I pray that you will at least have a piece of empathy when you read this. A piece of heart that still alive feeling this pain. The tears that you always wanted.

Am I never meant anything in your life? What about all the words that you used to said?

Probably it is easy for you to leave without saying a word. Probably it is easier for you to forget….


If we are just nothing to each other, why must I feel this tearing heartache? Do you feel the same? If you do, why would you do this to us? Don’t you know you mean a whole to me?

Life isn’t fair. I know it is never been fair. But at least, we can be fair to each other. Why must we treat ourselves unfair just the way this world treated us? Why must we be apart just the way this world wanted us to be? Why can’t I be in your heart and remain untouched? Why must it be wounded and bleeds the last tears I have?

There isn’t, and never was anyone ever gives me a perfect shadow in this life just like you did. I don’t care what people think or says. You have found the last piece of puzzle in my heart, and now you taking it away.?!! How dare you…!

Please come back to me, please hold my hand,
Please let me shed tear on your shoulder, lend me you heart to have comforts…. Please make this moment the prettiest while we still can…

I love you my angel…please answer my prayer..

No comments:

Post a Comment