Will I be remain unforgiven for the mistake that I have done? I wouldn't know where it will bring me. I wish I know what to do to make you smile again. Perhaps it is what I did that caused this upon myself and loosing the most precious person I ever really love this much...
Or perhaps it is just me who being crazy. But how should I explain this craziness? What make me this idiotic and do something that is forbidden. I wish I know how to make you happy. I wish I know...
At this moment, I am really out of words to tale the story. My feeling is mixed up with all the worry and uneasiness of being such chaotic in the beginning.
If I say I regretted it will it still not too late for me to have you back? What should I do to make this hurts go away and start anew.
I am too selfish and ego to see it all, I wish to take it back but it couldn't be undone.
This unforgiven wrong will destroy me and it will never go away if you leave me now... I am sorry for being very stubborn. I am sorry for everything.
Or perhaps it is just me who being crazy. But how should I explain this craziness? What make me this idiotic and do something that is forbidden. I wish I know how to make you happy. I wish I know...
At this moment, I am really out of words to tale the story. My feeling is mixed up with all the worry and uneasiness of being such chaotic in the beginning.
If I say I regretted it will it still not too late for me to have you back? What should I do to make this hurts go away and start anew.
I am too selfish and ego to see it all, I wish to take it back but it couldn't be undone.
This unforgiven wrong will destroy me and it will never go away if you leave me now... I am sorry for being very stubborn. I am sorry for everything.


No comments:
Post a Comment