Wonder what is next in life...after all, I've been there & done most of the others never even knew about..... In the end, life can be meaningless or filled with surprise.
I've been writing and doing things regardless of my life is actually sucks. But, I guess its make me a better person each time. Its bitter, its hard, its really heartbreaking...but that the only way that I know I actually benefits from all the trouble I've faced in the past. No matter how much I try to avoid my complicated life, it keep coming..... Actually, that is just me. Thats is life... I should only see the different in it and the sense in every of the trouble. Actually was not even a trouble. I would say it is a life lesson learned and that lesson keep you alive and realize that life does matter to me.
Its not important that you are rich, famous, ordinary, poor, success or death.... this life is just a shell that keep motivate you to achieve something and get going every time. Every class every pennies is just a measurement of how good you appear or shine in your society. But the fact is, does anyone really know what it means to be wanting nothing.... I guess none are capable of being so pure and genuine.
At if, I need no care of those I love and care about.... would I be the person I am now? As if, I have nothing in this life, would I be care more or less than anything that could be not even anyone think of? Nothing is actually make me feel good about this life beside the life itself actually make it interesting. Not the person, not the environment, not anybody else, not money, not the fame, not the knowledge... but what you get in life that really value you more than you are to you or anyone else in this world.
Its how you accept this life as it is.... like your friend accepting you as you are... as your parent have raised you was not even knowing what would you becoming...
This note could be just another stupid thing to you.. It doesn't matter what you think. Its all I need to know about myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment