Sunday, May 23, 2010

FB 2010: Set Him Free

If you love someone,
Set them free,


If you care for someone,
Let them be free,

Only if they feel the same,
They will come back to you.

Then that will be very lovely to have them with you.
The choices is always with them.

No matter how much you love them,
Its the love itself will define which direction it will go forward.

No matter the love is for a friend, brother or a lover.
I will let them free to choose what they want in life.

All I hope is to know they are happy and having good life.

If the love is for a friend,
I will be very happy enough.

If the love is for a brother,
I can live with it.


If the love is for a lover,
I am very grateful for it.

But I couldn't live without love.
Just don't abandon me with emptiness.

Because it will be really dark like no sun will rise in the morning.

If you love someone, set them free.

No comments:

Post a Comment